"Cookies" refers to small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can be used to remember certain information about you in order to customize the information you see during visits to a website and/or to collect information about your visit;
"Personal Data" refers to your personal information such as but not limited to your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, resumé, etc., that can be used to identify you; and
"Third Parties" refers to Intrexon affiliated companies, third party vendors who support Intrexon in the frame of its business activities, and other companies with which Intrexon does business.
- Registration. Should you choose to register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some being required, others optional), and/or to choose a user name and password. If you choose to withhold any Personal Data which is required by us, it will not be possible for you to register with us and/or to obtain a response from us to your query.
Intrexon maintains full discretion, consistent with applicable U.S. law, regarding the use of Personal Data, or other information which is registered by you with us.
- Employment Applications. If you post your Personal Data as a job applicant, your Personal Data will be used for:
(a) recruitment, staffing and employment purposes;
(b) reference and profile matching purposes with a view to staff job vacancies;
(c) informing you of future job opportunities.
Should your application be successful, your data shall be processed for and included in your employment file. Intrexon maintains the right to keep or use your employment data in any way consistent with applicable U.S. law.
- Third Party Access. Intrexon may pass your Personal Data to Third Parties who may be located in countries offering a lower level of protection. Intrexon may disclose your Personal Data at its sole discretion, including but not limited to situations where such disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulation.
- Updating Information. It is your responsibility to update your Personal Data held in Intrexon's system.
- Affiliate Entities. We may provide your Personal Data that we collect and the data generated by cookies to a parent, subsidiary or affiliate entity within the Intrexon corporate family, partner entities, and the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us.
- IP Address. In addition to using the IP address of your computer to maintain communications with you as you move about Intrexon’s site, we also may use your IP address to personalize content provided on the Web site or to track and categorize the users of our site. We may retain your IP address and we may retain it together with other Personal Data. Intrexon reserves the right to use the data it collects on use of its website in any manner consistent with applicable U.S. law.
- Posted Material. Any content you post on or enter into Intrexon’s website (except for Personal Data entered purusant to an employment application which is covered by paragraph 2 above) shall become the property of Intrexon, and by posting or entering such information on Intrexon's website you thereby grant Intrexon a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display any such content.
- Contact Information. If you have questions or concerns about the collection or use of your Personal Data or other information by Intrexon’s website, you should contact email@example.com.